OATUG EPM Week
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for the OATUG EPM Week! Put on by the OATUG EPM/Hyperion SIG, this week will examine how on-prem (Hyperion/EPM) and EPM Cloud solutions help improve decision making. Everyday of the event is a different track including:
- Monday: EPM Overview
- Tuesday: Consolidations
- Wednesday: Planning & Forecasting
- Thursday: Integrations + Happy Hour
- Friday: Reporting
Additionally, the event will feature:
- 15 live webinars (available later for on-demand viewing) consisting of Oracle-led product roadmaps, real-world customer stories, and tech sessions
- The opportunity to earn CPE credits during the live sessions
- A virtual Happy Hour
- Access to an exclusive online community for deeper dialogue and Q&A with speakers and other attendees.
Performance Architects is sponsoring and presenting at this event. Our presentation information is as follows:
Sweetening the Forecast with Oracle EPM Planning: An R. Torre & Co Case Study
Wednesday, March 10th from 1:00 - 2:00 PM ET
Join Performance Architects and Torani as we take you through the implementation that brought offline planning and analytics into the cloud with Oracle EPM Planning. Throughout the presentation we will discuss the pre-project issues, project goals, and outcomes. One of the core features of the presentation will include an integration of data down to SKU, Customer, and Region levels to allow for transparent and detailed Planning-to-Actuals variances. Additionally, we will dive into the calculation logic (inclusive of allocations) which allow for an all-inclusive planning and forecasting experience.
Register today! This event is FREE for OATUG Members and $247 for Non-OATUG Members.